Cloud Computing Technology
Cloud Computing Technology has reached a new high, and Cloud365 is at the cutting edge. Cloud365 is a purpose-built cloud computing environment, deployed across multiple datacentres located throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the United States.
Each cloud location is both independent and integrated, allowing for deployment and operation of software and services in a load balanced, clustered or stand-alone configuration.
Network connectivity is divided into test, staging, production and backup VLAN segments, allowing our cloud delivered solutions to be connected with selected audiences or the public internet as required.
Customer solutions are tailored to meet specific design and operational requirements, from simple single site applications to multi-site internationally load balanced platforms with CDN for image, video and audio content delivery.
Our Multi-Cloud capability allows for integration with third party cloud services for service delivery in locations where we do not maintain infrastructure. This enables cloud delivered solutions to be delivered in other regions or locations in the same way they are delivered here in the Asia Pacific.
Click here for more info on how cloud computing technology works.
Cloud Computing Technology Infrastructure Features:
- Best of Local Geographical Class DataCentre Facility
- Redundant Dual Power Circuits
- High Performance UPS Power Loss Protection
- Redundant Power Generator with On Demand Refuelling Agreements
- Multiple Redundant Chillers and Cooling Units
- Diverse Path Fibre Optic Network Connectivity
Technology Platform Features:
- Best of Breed Hardware Vendor Selection
- Best of Breed Software and Virtualisation Specialisation
- Multiple Core Switches for Private and Public Connectivity
- Multiple Edge Router Equipment with Hot Spares
Read more about our vendors and partners in the Infrastructure and Facilities pages of this website. Contact us if you have any questions regarding our Cloud Computing Technology.